Saturday, March 27, 2010

Friday


I like Friday's both the day n the restaurant chain. I love their cheese burger... mmm...

Today was a weird day.
Didn't get much sleep last night, or none to be accurate. For some reason I thought I should # nature and pull an all nighter.. not a smart choice.
Four redbulls later I decided to give up n went home... from uni that is.
Took the bus with Benoit... had a nice little talk.
He's leaving for Antalya tonight, or right now, taking the night bus.
But I'm not too jealous, I'm pretty excited about this weekend. It will b amazing!

Btw, made a very "springy" play list on my Ipod. Dave Matthews, Bacilos, Bon Iver... yeah... music that reminds me of better times! haha, not but warm times, summer time. Gets my mood up in the morning sitting on the Bilkent bus for an hour and keeps it up while taking the buses home.



Had a nice skype conversation with Tino tonight. Gosh, so happy to see everyone next week. I miss my friends, since I've lived so far away from my family for such long time they became like a second family to me.

Amazing, this is gonna be a good week. I hope! Hmhm... well now I'll continue drinking my wine (keeping it FAR away from the computer) and will probably drop dead in a few...

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment