Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Summer...


Not many up dates this weekend...
only because I am lazy!

Went out with my dads work friends/bosses etc on Friday...
Saturday was spent in the sun with my dad, we had lunch at paper moon, n stayed there in the sun for a couple of hours before we had to go back home so he could pack his stuff for Panama.
In the night I went out for some drinks (read many glasses of wine) with Dan, we had a lot of fun.
Sunday was spent dead in the sun, trying to gather energy to go to Burger King get some food.

Yesterday nothing special happened except going to the hairdresser, cut off about 15-20cm of my hair... it's short now!

Today I had spanish, right now I'm doing what you can see your right.

I have a lot to write about but the balcony isnt too comfortable, and my elbows are starting to hurt...

so i'll write a bit more when im not longer out in the 25c sunny weather... haha

puss

No comments:

Post a Comment