Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Waiting in the middle...


So today it's wednesday. My favorite day as you should know by now.

Last night we went to a newly opened Turkish restaurant here in.
Esat took us there and it was really amazing.
As it usual we picked out a few things for starters, I finally got my yogurt sauce some hummus, egg plant and bread.
The meat they served was so tender and the taste was amazing. OMG... Best meat I've had in a long time, probably since we went to Gaucho in London.

A cute thing was that to all foreigners they put their flag on the table alongside the Turkish one.
Normally this would not have bothered me, but because of the "crisis" between Sweden and Turkey right now I felt a bit uncomfortable.

Oh, and one of the best parts of dinner was the fresh fruit they brought in the end, Kiwi, strawberries, bananas, apples etc.

After dinner, where we had been joined by Esats friends, we went to this friends - friends son's gig... it was nice. Listened to some nice live music.

Now I will enjoy the sunny weather here in Ankara.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment