Wednesday, April 28, 2010

An A-student...


Yes, against all odds I actually became one.
Or at least that is what it seems like.

The innovation teacher told me I was one of the best on the exam we did last week. YAY.
I also passed the 2nd CCM exam with 80/100 and the Micro one, lets just say I got a C (with, of course, a consideration for the doubtful grading system here).
Not bad at all I have to say, seems as if thou worrying about passing classes is a waste of time here at Bilkent.

Otherwise I finished writing the innovation report/homework/project yesterday and handed it in this morning. It actually seems alright. I hope she thinks so too. Like that I can ask her to write some kinda recommendation letter for me.

Not much has happened otherwise. Yesterday I spent writing and running around trying to fix the mess "l'imbécile" put me in; the blackberry.
Payed the tl 130, send DHL the copy of the paper, now i need to fill in some form.

This is seriously going on my nerves. And the person responsible for the mess (I do not mind taking the consequences of forgetting the phone, but when someone doesn't listen...)should be happy I'm not close enough to do something about it.

Well, now I gotta study for the Macro midterm on friday, will write a bit more later.

puss

No comments:

Post a Comment