Wednesday, April 14, 2010

At home...


Today I'm home again.
Too sick to go to class this morning.
I'm here in bed with a roll of paper, trying to breath through my mouth while drying the tears from my eyes (because of the fever).
I'm studying today.

Got some help with a problem yesterday, so now I understand one of the practice questions at least.

The maid is here. She came an hour late. Or maybe she didn't. I heard her come in at 10.45 but when I went up to get something from the small living room she called me (by my second name) and told me she'd made me soup and that there was pills for me.
Did she go get ingrediences and pills this morning?
I kinda hope so, cus she said the soup had yoghurt. And the yoghurt we had in the fridge was about 2 weeks old...

We'll see, either I will feel better in 2h or worse.

Have a nice day

puss

No comments:

Post a Comment