Thursday, April 22, 2010

VACATION!


I completely forgot in my angerness;
I have 3 day vacation, starting, well... at 10.10 this morning!!!! YAY!

This of course is celebrated with some red wine. I don't see why not.
Red wine has recently become one of my closest friends, in a very non-alcoholic way.
A glass or two from time to time... I don't see why not.
I am also not embarassed to say that I drink a glass by my self from time to time.

*****

This post was about 3 times as long.

Talking about Tata cars and other extremely interesting things.

But blogger fucked up n deleted 2/3s of it.

I'm not happy about it, the wine makes it a bit better thou.

Oh well.

I'll tell you all I know about Tata tomorrow.

*The pic is of the fish I told you about in the first post of today*

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment