Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Good times


I was supposed to go over the 39 innovation articles before the "sleep train" (as my pre-school teacher said) came to pick me up.

# Since the word supposed is present in the previous paragraph, and well, also because most of you know me, I hope you understand that the next paragraph will start with a but.

But, I got distracted by a conversation on skype.
Remembering and missing the good old days of popcorn, sparkling wine and Bon Iver is now what is left after hanging up.

Right now I'm hanging out in the bathtub, it's quite nice.
Warm, bubbly and comforting.

Figured I would take a well deserved half hour break of my already busy and emotional day.

Watch the latest episode of whatever show.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day:
Exam
Lunch with Benoit to talk about the exam
Study for the CCM exam
Go out to dinner with the boys in order to forget exams exist

Found this article in a swe paper
http://www.aftonbladet.se/wendela/article6988067.ab
It's about how more and more schools in the US forbid any type of touching between students with hands... including hugs and high fives...
For those of you who don't speak swedish, use google translate.

Good night...

puss

No comments:

Post a Comment