Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday


Today it's saturday, today I didn't have to blow my nose as much!
My nose is very happy... soar, but happy I'm not bothering it as much.

Haven't done much since I wrote last. Went out for dinner with Benoit, it was really nice, he updated me on his "dangerous" trip to Syria... I told him about my adventures in Swe.

Yesterday my dad and I went to November for dinner, my dad hoped there would b live music. The guy told us it would start at 11.30pm, my dad said nonsense. The guys was right. We went home before the music started.

Today was a sunny day. I studied in the sun the entire day. I now have a tan (read sunburn).
I only have 4 out of 39 articles left to read for the innovation management exam on wednesday... I could b prepared... but i wont!
I also wrote one of the assignments for the individual project in CCM...

I had my phone hidden today (Sorry Benoit, saw you called)... I wanted to concentrate.

I also went grocery shopping, according to some it wasn't grocery shopping, but let's call it that. Again, I love going to the supermarket. It's fun.
Then we went for lunch at Paper Moon, I love that place!

When we came back home we built the table n chairs we bought for the balcony... now I have a table to study by outside!!

That's enough, I will now continue the very interesting conversation I'm having about health care systems! haha...

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment