Monday, April 26, 2010

Similarities


There is one huge similarity between this monday and last monday.

Do you remember that I told you I sat outside for 3h in the sun and got a bit of a sun burn??

Some people might learn from their past mistakes. No, I correct myself, MOST people learn from (at least this kinda) past mistakes.
Did I?

Not really.

I did worse.
Whereas last week I got a bit of red color, this week I actually more or less burnt my skin.
It is very red and hurts.
Especially my legs (where it's mostly concentrated on my knees).

One would think that a 25, almost 26 or even 30, year old university student would know better...
Well, she doesn't.

Now I'm in pain.

This weekend was rather interesting.

Saturday after I wrote my depressing post my dad and I went down to the park. Took a long (read 20 min) walk, which resulted in some muscle pain (Ass n legs) for him.
We had a nice time, it was warm, we laughed at the semi-soviet-communist inspired statues, we laughed less at my dads feet that started hurting after a while (he was wearing some slippers).

We stopped for lunch, but they didn't serve lunch.
The lady offered us breakfast.

My dad accepted.

So there we sat in the warm sun, sharing a boiled egg, some slices of tomato and cucumber and talked about how different Turkey is to what you expect coming down here.

Then we went home, I pretended to read some articles when I actually was watching random shows.

Then I went out for a couple of glasses of wine with Dan. It was nice.

Yesterday nothing special happened.
Lunch
Bazaar (didn't have DVD's or sunglasses)
Panora mall
Couch

Dinner time came. My dad had to go for a "business dinner" with Jeff and Dan, I wasn't invited.
Well, as custom has it I went to Burger King and also dropped by the supermarket to get some popcorn.

This is when my luck turned.

1. They didn't sell Turkcell credit; Turkcell yok the guy screamed. I hurried away when he didn't stop and pushed a red butten.

2. In BK I ordered a Whopper Jr. Cheese with a large (Swedish standards) pepsi, menu yok (no menu)
I got a cheesburger with a HUGE pepsi (About a liter) and a huge fries.

3. I noticed I had forgotten my keys. My dad said they were gonna eat in Las Chicas. So I tried to go there. I thought it was in Filestin/Filistin cad., of course it wasn't. We finally agreed on a direction, but there was no Las Chicas, they'd closed.

WTF, no credit, no keys.

So I had to find a place where I could buy credit.
I couldn't see any stores. But I could see the Sheraton.
I went there.
Got my self some kinda key and was directed towards the mall just next to there.
Found the Turkcell store, wanted to pay buy credit card, but: credit card yok...

FUCK!

Finally got my credit, got a hold of my dad; they were in "the house cafe", walked there, sat through a 1½, if not 2h long power station discussion. But it was all ok because the company was nice...

GOD....

Well... Micro exam today. It went as good as one would expect
Now I need to work on the last 3 pages of innovation management.

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment