Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's all good...


Today I'm home alone. No company except for the computer and the Macro book.

I actually like Macro, it's interesting.
How everything is connected and which role and power the government has on us.

Anywho, this weekend I hope that I, in some way, will be able to celebrate my newly found intelligence, which can be seen in my recent grades, and the fact that midterm period 2 is over!
I have someone in mind I wouldn't mind celebrating with, but well... situations are complicated, as always when it comes to me!
Well I'm crossing my fingers, or holding my thumb as we say in Swe (where crossing fingers would imply you lying).

Also, Bettina is coming back to Ankara on Friday 3 a.m or well saturday 3 a.m. She's been gone over a month. It will be really nice not being the only girl around + like that I can go meet up with someone without being joined by my dear father.

Btw, lately I've noticed that my friends on FB changes with +-4 from time to time, this without me accepting anyone or anyone accepting me. Is this people who have stopped using FB but then comes back? It's a tad weird.

Yesterday we had dinner with Esat, which I might have said. It was really nice, we went to that "newly" opened turkish restaurant I talked about before. Something with G. We went there when Bettina was here on a visit.
The food there is amazing.
I almost rolled out from there when we were done.

Oh, I passed by the office yesterday before going home.
Wanted a ride from my dad.
Esat and I decided on a date when I can start working.
June 1st is my first day at AES/IC.
The IT guy, Mustafa, was very happy and said he had a lot he needed help with.
When will they understand I dont know shit about computers.
I don't even know how to change from single space to double space in word.

Well, I'm sure this wasn't too interesting or inspiring to read. But well, we all have bad days and this is one of mine.

** In the menue to your left you have some kinda MP3 Amazon thinge... it's pretty nice. Short versions of songs... alternative rock, because I like that.
One of them isn't too much alternative rock, but still very good it's this one:

Anyways, I'm trying to watch Shutter Island.
It's actually pretty ok.

Have a nice night now...
PUSS

* I took today's picture in Helsinki last summer

No comments:

Post a Comment