Monday, April 19, 2010

Red


Since the weather was so good today Benoit and I had lunch out in the open, the lawn infront of the cafeteria.
We had a Kumpir (the Turkish version of baked potato) each while enjoying the sun.

Benoit left me after a while to go pay for a trip and to go work out.
He said he would be back.
I didn't see him again.
Swedish as I am I took the oportunity of being in the sun and stayed there for 2½h.
This was NOT a good idea.
I am now very red (hence the title of this post)

While sitting there I saw a Turkish hippie and a girl with orange hair, I'm not a fan of orange, especially not as a hair color!

The girl had a BMI slightly higher than mine (maybe +20) and she had a very deep voice. I have made the observation that women with a slightly higher BMI than I (See above) tend to have this.
So while (supposly) reading about disruptive innovations and how to manage them I let my mind "fly away" for a while.

How come these women have deeper voices? If it is related to their body mass, would it (the voice) become higher as the extra weight is lost???
I wouldn't mind getting a deeper voice, maybe not on behalf of my BMI thou!

Today I also realized that it is possible for a person to be completely cut off the world.
Someone today asked us (some people in class) why their friend had called yesterday telling them that it wasn't possible to fly back to Europe from Istanbul? Did we know what was up with that?

Hmhm, to start with I thought it was a joke. We quickly realized that no. Some people just don't read the news.

Now, this week I have 3 exmas (+1 since I missed Micro last week).
Innovation management - wednesday (we can bring the book and any notes we wish)
Cross-cultural management - thursday (a multiple choice exam)
Micro - oh well... no comment.

Anywho, am actually studying and have finished the 39 articles for wednesday. Now I'm just stealing Benoit's idea of making a list of key words so that I can easly find the article needed during the exam.
I shall continue with that.

Btw, just got back from dinner; A Bagel. It was amazing. We went to Tribecca.

Have an awesome night...

Tomorrow it's raining, I hope. My body is on fire.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment