Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sjukintyg


So on my way to Bilkent today Firat was on the bus and he told me that being sick is a valid excuse to miss an exam at Bilkent.

AMAZING!!!

So off we went to the Bilkent health center where they did a quick check up (fever, ears, throat, lungs, you name it). They gave me a 2 day pass to miss classes! YAY! I do not have to feel bad about staying home because of being sick!!!

Anywho.

If you read what I wrote earlier today... I can assure you that the soup was good, the yoghurt either survived the 2 weeks in the fridge OR she actually went out the get some. Because, she also brought me pills (which were amazingly effective) and just before leaving she brought me some strawberries (the maid that is). I officially love her, no more hard feelings for stealing (yet giving back) my cardigans!

Another really interesting happening of the day was that my nail broke. Or it acutally broke sometime during or just before my leaving Swe saturday, but I tried to fix it by putting on layers and layers of nailpolish.

It didn't work...

So now one of my nails is extremly if not dangerously short... Firat thought that maybe I should all make them the same size... Fuck that I say... It's one against 9... I suck at math yet I know those are not good odds!!!

Otherwise I had a very nice and pleasant night. Some wine and good company.
Don't really know what to say about it, or how to "feel"... hmhm... I'm happy... I suppose. Just another of those waaayyy to complicated situations I tend to find.

Well, now I'm gonna continue where I left off before my visit arrived...

Mad Men...

Puss and Bonne Nuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment