Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm a queen


Or at least that's what's on Spotify right now.
Bohemeian Rapsody just finished n now Don't stop me now.

So in a very short amount of time a lot has happened.

* I super glued my finger, thou it's not stuck to anything, I now have some kinda second skin.

So I have a question to all you engineers out there (You must use glue when you build things?! Especially the super sticky one, I mean in order to get those huge things to stick together) How the hell to you get it away without ripping off the skin (real) underneath? I would appreciate a quick response. And I know you're quite a few reading this, someone has to know.

* I also read up on the happenings of today. The world news. Le Monde, DN, Le Parisien, Aftonbladet n Expressen. The two latter because their news are ridiculously random.

Not only have I learnt that most airports in Europe are now open, but also that the youngest princess in Sweden is having relationship problems (Headline of Expressen) and that there is no risk in using a gel when performing oralsex (yes, very liberal, welcome to Sweden).

* Painted my toe nails. They needed some additional color. And of course I used the red O.P.I one, this, not only because I like red, but mostly because I recieved two for christmas; once again, thank you Fredrik n Anna-Karin. The only problem would be that I already had the exact same color.
This means that I have 3 O.P.I's, red. I do my nails once or twice a week, but try to change color.
The question is how long time it will take to finish the three?

* I called my dad. He's out on the (a) site. I am, if not mentioned before, a bit jealous. Wouldn't mind being there, at least for a while. This for various reasons (actually only one, but I think I sound smarter if I say various, plus then I don't have to explain)

* I laughed by myself in the shower. Not because there was anything in there that was particulary funny, but because of what I wrote about earlier.
Those sheeps, what if those would have been me bullshitting about random stuff! hihi, that made me laugh. Mostly the sheep part. Sheeps are funny.

* I have been listening to some nice music; Mana, Bacilos, while drinking a glass (a bit too full) of red wine.

So now you might be wondering when I had time to study. Well I found the time. Effective as I am I read slides while painting my nails, and drank some wine at the same time. Multitasking at its essence.

Maybe, but only maybe, I haven't read enough.
But there is still time. Not much thou.
Am leaving for dinner with some people from school (Benoit, Ayse, Giorgio, Pierre etc.) in 40 min.
I will try to come home early.
Emphasizing on try.

Now I will continue practising the art of multitasking: Wine, slides and enjoying the music.

The picture up there is in order for you to see my "tan" (sun burn).

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment