Friday, April 30, 2010

Weekend

Wow, finally this week is over.
It couldn't have been sooner. Thou the day started out a bit weirdly.

So I left the house at 7.10 this morning. I was enjoying the nice weather, it was pretty warm for being around 7ish, listening to Bebe and Veronica Maggio, it was a great morning. Or at least 5 min.
Do you guys remember the time when some dogs attacked me on  my way home?

Well, I come to the poor-peoples house where there usually are 3 dogs and a million cats.
From far I see one of the dogs, just sitting there staring at me.
It stands up and starts waving its tail.
It leans forward, head down, ass up, tail moving faster; it wanted to play, or it was happy.
I wasn't.
It starts barking and starts running (in a some what skipping way) towards me, as if thou I was its owner, or even a fun toy.
The worst part was that the two other dogs followed it. Barking.
At this point I got a bit scared to say the least. Cus you could tell they were gonna jump up on me.
And so they did.
These are free dogs, probably full of lice and might have rabies (who knows). So I just stood there, stiff as a stick, half screaming No... I repeated this for some mins while they were standing around me with their tails moving all over.
All of a sudden, since I gave them no attention they started becoming angry.
At this point I just turned around, trying to ignore the dogs touching me, to find an alternative route to the bus.
I did find one, with an additionl up hill, which I hate, especially in the mornings.
Well, I survived this weird dog attack. But I have to admit it was abít surprising.

Tomorrow I will probably laugh about it; the vision of that dog being so increadibly happy to see me (someone) was quite funny and cute... as I said, the problem is that you don't really know what kinda problems these dogs have.

Anywho, had the macro exam today, went very bad.
But most importantly, it's mayfest in Bilkent. Some kinda festival, I will try to go tomorrow.

Off I go to enjoy the nice weather.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment