Friday, February 12, 2010

Cramer's Rule...


Ever heard of that!?
Well I hadn't... It looks something like this --->
I think you can click it...

Ehm, anyways. That's macro economics...
Et moi, je comprends rien!!
In the pause, while I was staring at the paper, trying to figure it out, the teacher came to ask me:
"You can follow right? You've taken math classes before?"
Haha, She didn't really give me an option... So I said yes... A clear lie!!

Oh well, will work on it this weekend since we have some homework to do, i.e. finish what we didn't have time to finish in class
HAHA... oh well!

Otherwise I overslept this morning. Woke up at 8.40 which is when I was supposed to be in Bilkent...
I got dressed and then went back to bed.. haha... Woke up again around 11, got ready and decided to walk to the bus.
Well, after about 10min of uphill, noticing that it was now like 12.25, and the bus leaves at 13, and I wasn't even half way, I decided to take a cab...
Only to, when I finally got one, remembering I forgot my wallet...

Had to ask the driver to take me back to Park Vadi and well, all that, which didn't get me anywhere I wanted cost me 10tl
Thank's god my dad was home for lunch, so he took me to school...
Made my day more pleasant!!

Now I'm gonna enjoy my friday, I just finished copying my notes, and writing down some ideas about Tetra Pak... so.. I'm free...

I will most likely watch "Sherlock Holmes" since I remembered yesterday I fell asleep the last couple of times I tried to...
Have fun!

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment