Friday, February 5, 2010

Is this the real life?


Security checks in Turkey are pretty crazy.
Whenever you go to a public place; Mall, government building, Uni you have to go throu one of those metal detectors.
Now, personally I think it's really good. You never know, and in that way you feel safe. Not that they check you every time it beeps but still.

The other day I found out the reason why there's so much security at my school. Whenever you take the shuttle bus you have to show your ID, and sometime when the bus goes throu the security gates at school they stop and the guards goes throu the whole bus, checking the ID's of everyone.
Also when you want to enter the B-block you have to go throu one of those metal thingies and pass your card, and the guards see all info available about u.
All this fuss is because last year a girl entered the school, and had for a goal to go blow the presidents office up. She had bombs all around her waist!

WTF liksom!! So I'm very happy to give my card every time, as long as it means I wont get blown!

Anyways, we still have problems with the warm water.
In the mornings it's ice cold, around 4-5 p.m it's about 25c and doesn't get nice and cosy before 10ish!!
Not nice.
Well I challenged the cold and took a bath at 5 today.
Just because I had looked forward to it.
It was pretty chilly, but I used this Bath-thingie from Sephora (Picture) that was really nice. It's smelled extremely good.

I just talked to Fredrik and Carlos, they're up in Åre.
I miss them soooooo soooo much, it's unbelievable... seriously!

Talking about Carlos, this is the phone I'm getting (this weekend hopefully)
Hope you're all enjoying your Friday nights!
I certainly did.
Had a nice dinner, a lot of wine... can't ask for more!!

PUSS

The title comes from;

No comments:

Post a Comment