Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday bloddy sunday...


Just got back from a nice swim at the pool.
If you read the previous post you might understand that it did my mental health really good.
I had to calm down, having worked myself up during the past well, honestly month or so but especially lately!
So I swam for about 30min, the pool, as you might tell by the picture, isn't completely done yet... but it worked!
It feels a bit better now, but anyone who knows me knows that it isn't good, in no way.

It kinda sucks waking up and feeling that, especially since we had sucha nice day yesterday, my dad even thanked me and Bettina for being with him and going everywhere together.
Today will be about as busy but hopefully with a bit more time spent in the house, finishing up some homework and then out.
I'm going with the parents to dance class today, since I asked my dad to see if I could come in to the office from time to time, they thought it would be a good idea if I came with them, meeting the people from the office.

Hope all of you have a nice Sunday, well at least the ones that deserves it (0;

No comments:

Post a Comment