Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm sending this out to the gentlemens club...


As you might tell by the title I'm listening to Wyclef Jean. Love it!

Just got back from an awesome bath...
OMG, it was so nice, warm, perfect after my day of sweating and acing muscles!!
Did some Spanish homework.
Hopefully the right one, but there's no way to know I suppose.

Used the gift I got from Fredrik for christmas. Have to say I'm totally in love with this product!

O.P.I Manicure/Pedicure Cucumber Massage and O.P.I Manicure/Pedicure Cucumber Scrub!

Makes my feet as soft as a baby's bump! (0: It will be even more needed now that I will start walking up that hill more often.

Tomorrow I'm buying books for my classes. I just have to mention that prices are way cheaper here. The only book that was expensive was Spanish, well expensive if you think about how little it will teach me compared to the others.

Micro: 40tl = €20
Macro: 60tl = €30
Cross-cultural Management 60tl = €30
Spanish 1 : 75tl = € 37,5

Way cheaper than our €60 books in Sweden, I even think Carlos paid over €100 once! Way too much.

Tomorrow I only have one class, so except buying the books my dad wants me to find some kinda Cantine (cafeteria). I know there are several. I've seen Cafés and today I saw smoke and smelled bbq, but well... it's like the other day. I obviously knew there was a library, had been there before, but that doesn't mean that you find it. Bilkent is HUGE and all signs are in Turkish!

Btw, to all you animal friends. All those homeless dogs walking around the streets of Istanbul, the government takes care of them, makes sure they get the vaccines they need and mark them in order to be able to keep an eye on them.
I thought that was cute!

Chui en train d tou laché... c tro difficil...
Mai bon...

Puss och god natt!

No comments:

Post a Comment