Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Week 4 is week 9 and week 15 is week 10


Yeah, that's the logic of my Innovation management teacher.
She told us two weeks ago that we had to hand in our homework (15 page project) week 10, which for us Europeans meant week 10 of the year, which is next week.

Well, at Bilkent week 10 in the year is week 5 of the semester so our project is due week 10 of the semester meaning week 15?! Or did I get that wrong!? hmhm...

Oh well, it's not next week, that much I know! Hopefully my Atatürk agenda can help me out on that one!

Anyways, so much for rubbing our awesome weather in you faces;
"Den som skrattar först skrattar sist"
Or how is it?!
Today it was cold(10c) and rainy/windy...
Not nice, my throat is hurting and my ear too, but I hope I wont get worse than I already am.
Well, I'll play with faith, or whatever, haha, and go swim in the afternoon, I think it will do me good.

Now I'm gonna read some articles, since I have to read for both Benoit and me! haha...

Enjoy you afternoons!

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment