Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Excitement!

These crackers are the crackers I told you guys about a while back, they are dangerously delicious! And since they're half-healthy I eat extra many, you know, cus of the whole grain! Haha
No but seriously, they're extremely good without anything on, no need for cheese or butter (if you like that, personally i think it tastes funny)
So you should all run to the nearest store and get some, I bought 3 packs today (0:

Recieved an e-mail from Linnea yesterday with some information about an apartment we wanna rent in Guadalajara.
We're most likely renting a 130mt2 terrace-patio about 30 min from campus, fully furnitured, TV, wireless, washing machine, dryer, also included is airport pick up and a city tour! Me likey! Here's a picture from the living-roo:Not bad eh!? What do you think?

Btw, is any Turkish person readin this? Cus I have two questions.

First of all:
How much can one trust your post service? Is it good?
Could I ask my mom to send my phone by the mail or should I ask her to send it with DHL??

Secondly:
How does it work with Blackberries and Iphones here? Can I buy a pre-paid phone card for one of those or do I need to get a contract?!

If anyone knows anything helpful about those questions... pls write me on fb or smth, or leave a comment, but I highly doubt anyone would do that, people seem to be a bit scared of that.

Hopefully someone out there feels like helping a girl in need of help!! (0:

Just got back from the pool, had an awesome swim! Will be going back tomorrow, figure 4 times a week is more than enough, this week there will only be 2 thou, since I'm off to Europe (haha) on Friday!!

Have an awesome evening!

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment