Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It was a beautiful day...


Shopping day!!!
Went a bit crazy in Mango... got myself two pairs of pants (the jeans are in the picture), a shirt and a scarf!!

We went to a mall that is on the way to Bilkent, next to "Kentpark".
I would say it a bit of the French district of Ankara, haha...
No but jokes aside, there's Carrefour, Morgane and l'occitane plus they're opening Darty and Decathlon soon!

It's a nice mall, good stores and the food court was really awesome. We had Chinese food, I LIKE a lot. I had some Chop Suey with rice.... mmmmmm!!!

We also found a book store where they have a good selection of english books as well as some in french and german... so we will definetly come back there soon!

Otherwise we're goin back on saturday to pick up my pants and go shop some more. I found a pair of shoes that I really like, plus there's Accesorize which I love!!

OHOHOH... and BTW, me and Bettina discovered there's a pool in our building!! NOW I know where I will spend my nights. Swimming! Perfect exercise. It's not really done yet thou, but soon I hope!!

Puss puss

No comments:

Post a Comment