Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nationalism


Ayayay... Right now I miss Sweden!!
Had an awesome talk with Cassinha tonight, awww, it was amazing seeing her and talking to her!!!
And it made me miss Sweden so much, and on top of that I talked with my mom today...
well, we talk almost everyday but still...
I talked with many people back home today;
Cassinha
Fredrik
Carlos
Tino
Mamma

Perfect day I have to say...

Well right now I wish I could sit in my moms kitchen eat some awesomly tasting meatballs with MASHEDPOTATOS.... OHOH, and Slotts senap, mmmmmmmm.... FY FAN que bueno!!! Åååååååååå, and a Chokladboll... or some Pucko... or maybe just some "Light Crème Fraiche with Chili and Pepper" with celery sticks... aaagghhh...
Did you know that they don't sell that vegetable in all supermarkets here!? We've had difficulties finding that!

Sucks that I speak so little Swedish when I'm abroad, was the same in Paris and London...
Dad and I just always speak in English, only when we're alone we speak in Swedish, which is very rarely! Makes me say random words in english when speakin to my mom, dad or Fredrik (the only ppl i talk in swedish to)

Oh well... it's too late now...
Already 12 n as i said earlier, wake up call at 6!!!!

*** Tonights picture was taken in Vätterstrand (typ) in Jönköping, Sweden , fall 2009

God natt

No comments:

Post a Comment