Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Eres como una mariposa...


Finally got all the books and documents I need for class, as you might see.
Quite a lot I would say.

In Micro and Macro, as I've already mentioned, I have weekly quizzes, two midterms and one final exam in each class.

In Innovation Management (the huge pile of paper you can see on the picture) there are two or more articles to read PER CLASS (two a week), a homework (15 page project, not a homework in my eyes) and a group work. And of course a mid term. Luckliy this class is very similar to Strategy & Technology!

In Cross-Cultural Management, which by the way, has an awesome professor, we have a one to two pager to write a week as well as two group projects and an individual one! Amazing! Plus, two midterms and one final.

In Spanish... well who knows!!??? I had spanish this morning, and well, for me it's more or less basic turkisk I'm taking.
Once again we went throu the alphabet and how to say "como te llamas?"... and even better, the home work for friday is to learn the alphabet!! Back to pre-school!

Anywho, this morning before going to class I had a small skype session with Fredrik, he left with the boyzz to Åre for more or less a week. He said I looked like a sailor girl... I don't agree...




Vous pensez quoi vous?!

Today's titel is from Mariposa Traicionera, by Maná... I LOVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment