Monday, February 1, 2010

I feel alive...


Had a great day here in beautiful Ankara so far.

Beautiful weather; sunny and warm. When you sit in the sun you can take your coat off and enjoy the weather in t-shirt!
This is amazing for me, either in Paris, London or Sweden you can sit in t-shirt in February! AWESOME...

The image is of the area where I live, exactly where I don't know, but I know it's to the right of the tower!

Managed to take the right bus this morning. I'm happy I did, because it allows me to sleep for about half an hour extra some mornings! Even thou I was stressed as hell on the bus. I started at 9.40 this morning, and at 9.20 we still didn't seem to be near Bilkent... Got there on time thou, so all that panic and stress, checking the time every two seconds was unnecessary!

There are some exchange students in both of the classes which is nice, in Micro, Macro and Spanish I'm the only one.
So today I got to speak French... which always is nice. It's important to me to try to keep my french on an acceptable level.

Since the weather is so nice today I decided to walk from Tunos up here to Park Vadi. It's a half hour walk.
Which normally would be done without any problem or complaining, but imagine the stairs up to "Sacre Coeur", the hill up Djäkneberget (Västerås) or Stadsparken (Jönköping), for 30 min!!! Haha, for sure I don't need to start going to a gym, if I do that everyday I will get enough work-out!!

While walking I realized we're living close to pretty much every Embassy, awesome. Since I need to go both to the Swedish and Mexican one. I even think I saw the Mexican one.

Well, now I'm gonna enjoy the sunny afternoon (and listen to the prayer that just started!) (0:

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment