Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Semlor


I've seen comments on Facebook as well as some blogs about semlor... Is it the "semeldag" today?
A semla is what you see on the picture.
A bun with a bit of almond paste and a lot of whipped cream!
I love that, they're so good!

Wish I could have one right now!!
So all of you who are lucky enough to be in Sweden; EAT ONE FOR ME!!!

Oh well, I will dream about them instead! )0:

Today was otherwise and extremely LONG and boring day...
Took the bus at 8.35 meaning I left the house at 8.10, only to come just 15 min ago... around 19.30
Traffic was crazy... what usually takes like 5 min took us 20... horrible!! GOD, I wish I could buy myself a driver's license!
And all that time spent in school for only 3h of class.
2h of spanish in the morning and 1h of Macro, well not even, 30min and 10min quiz.

Oh right... haha... I'm a tad annoyed with my spanish teacher.
I don't know if you remember, but when I started Spanish 1 the big question was if Spanish 2 wouldn't be more suitable for me.
The teacher thought that Spanish 1 would be better, in order for me to see the basics.
Well, the 15th of Feb was the last day to change classes.
Today is the 16th right!
Well in the break today she called me, and asked me "you're bored in this class right? It's way too easy for you no?"
Well, yes... a bit... and then she has the guts to tell me that... Oh, I think it's better for you to change to Spanish 2, if not even 3, so there's some challenge for you....
I was like, yeah but... THEN she remembered that it's now impossible to change... so she was like... Oh well... what's there to do!!!
WTF!?!?!?
And on top of that, she knows I go by Helena, and that Anna is my second name.
Even thou, she insisted on callin me Anna the whole class, even took it as an example, we did an exercise which more or less consisted of you asking a question, the person answer what u want, and you say "yeah so i was right"
Well, all of a sudden the lady blurs out "Your name is ana, no?"
And well at first i didn't know she was talking to me, so i looked around, cus my name is not ana!!
Well she insisted, so in the end I just answered "Si" whatever....

Arrrgg...

Haha, naaa, it was a nice day... will write a bit more about it later!

PUSS guapos y guapas!

No comments:

Post a Comment