Wednesday, February 17, 2010

To pull me back to the ground again...


Shortest day of the week.
One 2h class.
Have to say that I'm a huge fan of Wednesdays. Plus I get to have fun with Bettina.
Today we're going to the supermarket, if you've read previous posts I guess you know how childishly excited I become when it's supermarket day!

We're also gonna go to the bazaar, we bought some movies the other day, asked if they were all in the original language, which of course they weren't so going back to change those.

My plan for today is to go to those places, then go for a swim,, study for the quiz tomorrow and once again try to start with my Tetrapak project.
Will b pretty relaxing I suppose.

Otherwise we're pretty much organized for this weekend now. Got the bus tickets monday, Benoit is bookin the hostel today...
And soon we're off... Not looking forward to the h bus ride thou. I'm not good at traveling in cars/buses, I don't like it and my ass always starts hurting because of the seats, and cus it's bony!

Oh well...

Hope you've had a good day so far, mine was ok. Slept a bit too long this morning and had to take a cab to Tunus to catch the bus, but the sunny weather and the 16c helped get my mood back up

I'm gonna have some pizza now...

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment