Tuesday, February 9, 2010

When love takes over...


I'm incredibly happy to be done with these two days.
Tomorrow it's Wednesday = I only have on class, starting at 10.40! Can you imagine!?

Yesterday I had classes all day from 10.40 - 16.40 and today from 10.40 - 17.40 although, all that time spent in school, only 3h were classes...
That's not ok! I could have been home enjoying my bed, instead of sitting in the library with a crappy internet connection!

I got my studying done for the quiz and did some research about China's economical growth.
Went through the economist's webpage and checked on wikipedia.. haha!!
Did good thou, well my addition to the discussion might not have been the most intelligent, but since we are marked after being involved in the discussion and not after WHAT we contribute it was good.
The quiz also went great. Two simple questions, very basic Macro theory! Me like very much!

Have been trying to finish all these Innovation Management articles we are supposed to read, but there are so many, and since I insist on taking notes and make a summary of each and every one of them, it takes some time.

No my day is over... I get to take some time to myself. I'm gonna take a shower and then I'm just gonna lay down and see what happens... maybe sleep maybe watch a movie, doesn't seems as if thou there's much else to do!!!

I'm thinking that I want to go to Ankamall tomorrow, check out the shopping there... who knows maybe I'll find a cute skirt or some jeans!

Additionally I would like to remind everyone that it's Nastia darlings b-day today... CALL HER! I did! (0:
Love u sweetie!

Enjoy the night and sleep tight!

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment