Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Future is looking good


For once I can actually say that I'm pretty much looking forward to what the future has for me!
Must admit it was quite a while ago, as some of you might know.

It's for reasons I don't really feel to share here right now, since it's a bit personal but well, the most important is that I'm happy and I'm 100% sure someone else is too!

Ayayay... happiness, isn't it amazing!???

Well well, somewhere deep inside I'm feeling a tad worried about school. I've fallen a bit behind, which means that I'll have to sit n study most of my free time this week.

But it will all work out in the end! Most of the teachers (at least 2/5) grades on a curve, which works in my favor since I'm not a very good student.
Spanish I'm sure I'll pass, haha... and the other two too...

Btw, today in Spanish class we were supposed to create a dialogue and a presentation of a person... and the teacher told me straight out that I couldn't help )0: Kinda sucks cus I never get to practice my spanish, she never asks me anything in class...
But well, suppose I should take it as a good sign since she assumes I already know all of this.
We'll see on friday, we've got our first quiz, Unidad 1... the alphabet! Haaha, if u've followed this blog a bit you should know that I passionately hate the alphabet!

Hmhm... we'll c if I'll even study for it!

Now I'm gonna continue my conversation with Fredrik before dinner...

puss

No comments:

Post a Comment