Monday, February 8, 2010

Sola...


I thought weekends were invented by god in order for all us early birds (OH yes, I count as that now) and hard working/studying people could rest!?
What happened there!?

Friday I was incredibly happy to come home, I've rarely been that excited about taking it easy on a Friday night!

It was a really nice night. We had a nice dinner... some good wine and a nice movie. A real family night. It was so nice just forgetting about all the "have-to's" of the week to come.

Sadly my new and extremely annoying body alarm woke me up at 8.30!
8.30 on a Saturday. That's NOT ok!
Was up and about in the house for a half hour before I forced myself back to bed in order to enjoy my Saturday morning the only way Saturday mornings are supposed to be enjoyed! SLEEPING!

When the whole house was up and working, around noon we went to the (or one of many) malls had lunch, some creepy Turkish pizza thingie... not my cup of tea...
Where's the cheese?!?!!?
Anywho, I manage to finish half by adding salad on it, they probably thought I was crazy... but to be honest it was awesomely tasty!

We went suit shopping for my dad, who insisted on buying a blazer instead... where did he get that idea from!?!? No one knows... but he seemed happy.
From that mall we moved on to the next where we played bowling...
I actually did ok for once...
Beginners luck the first round: 72 points
Second round looked more like me, when I managed to reach a whole: 34 points
Not bad! (0;

After being crushed in bowling by my dad and Bettina, Vodaphone went on to crush me even harder by telling me that the turkish system doesn't let open a contract, and pay off the phone every month... no no... you pay €35 a month AS WELL AS €325 for the phone... NOT OK...
So... now my plan is to acquire one from else where... hopefully Paris... but maybe Sweden in April... we'll see! Soon soon I hope!!

At night we went to "Kitchenette" a French restaurant/bar... AMAZING!
I had "salade de chevre chaud" SOoooooo good, I haven't had that in 2½ years... OMG, it was better than sex.... seriously!
Then we bought some Macarons to bring home... incredible! LOVE THEM!

Yesterday; Sunday, I spent the day studying and reading my new book;
"Killing Pablo, the hunt for the richest most powerful criminal in history"
I highly recommend it, especially if you like true stories and a bit of weirdness! It's cool

Now I'm off to watch a movie... haven't decided which yet, but I'm sure that it will make me fall asleep!! I'm really tired and even thou it's only 11 I don't see a reason in staying up any longer...
Internet has finally bored me!

Haha... PUSS PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment