Thursday, February 4, 2010

The new adventures of Old Helena


Good Morning/Day...

I've accomplished a lot today, as always here in Turkey. The most important would be:

! I managed to log into the school network! Yaaayyy!!
So right now I'm sitting in the library (which I found my way back to, haha)supposedly studying for my Micro quiz, but now I ended up here and talking to Fredrik on MSN.
To be completly honest I didn't manage to log into the network on purpose.
I tried, it didn't work. I studied for 1½ and when I checked the time I had a connection!

Micro is going ok, I don't understand-understand, but I've learned most of the equations he wants us to learn.

Class starts in 1.20 so still got time to learn!

I'm still freakishly excited about seeing my friends in April! Can't wait. It's gonna be so so nice!

Jaja... might wanna continue learning about the Perfect compliments utility function!

Have an amazing day

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment