Thursday, February 18, 2010

LOVE


OMG guys, guess what?!

Fredrik is gonna come meet up with me in Istanbul tomorrow.
Such a fucking impulse thing!
We were talking and I honestly don't really remember why, but he started looking for tickets for this weekend, and well... one thing led to another and yeah, I'm gonna meet up with my awesome bf tomorrow in Istanbul!

It's gonna b amazing seeing him, and be able to hug and kiss him...
will b nice for him to meet to other exchange students too, tomorrow we're gonna party our asses of!!!

Haha...

Second good news of the night;

My blackberry arrived at my moms, I'm now a proud owner of this ->

Wow, can't describe how happy I am right now.

I'm in a state of chock I think!!!

haha... I hope you all had as nice of a night as I did!

Return on monday with a thorough story about the trip!

PUSS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment