Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sorry I'm a champion...


Ojojoj!
Over night we went from being in the middle of a pretty rough rain storm to being in a even rougher snow storm!!
Looking out my window you can't see very much at all as you can see.
It was pretty bad walking home the last bit!!
Oh yeah, forgot to mention!!

I've come up with an incredibly smart idea.
So instead of dying everyday trying to walk up the hill,
while still getting an acceptable amount of daily "work-out"
and saving money not buying a gym card I've decided to:

Walk the first bit from the bus stop (5-10 min) until the beginning of the hill
TAKE A CAB up the hill (only)
and then walk the rest (5-10min)
Smart no?!?
It cost me about 5tl going up the hill (€2.50) which I think is ok!?
I'm so extremely proud of myself for having come up with this genius idea!

If there was something I never really understood in Micro it was MRS and the utility function.
I understand the theory and what it means and shows, but never really got how to calculate the budget line and indifference curves.
The issue is that I have a quiz on that in the morning! Arrgggg.... ANYTHING but that for god's sake! Elasticity, supply-demand, game theory, equilibrium... but not the utility function!!!!

Today it wasn't sailing weather as you might have understood! Today it was Ugg's weather, mössa and gloves... I didn't bring a "mössa" (hat) or gloves, since... and I don't know HOW I managed to completely ignore my panoramic view this morning, cus I didn't realize there was snow until being late for the bus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment