Monday, February 15, 2010

Impuls


Japp, and then it was Monday again!

Today was not a very interesting day.
2h of classes, 4h break and finally 1h class
Spent my 3h out of my 4h break with Saba, from my Macro class... me tried to figure out Cramer's rule, not being able to we went to the teacher, who told us that she had changed her mind, it is no longer our homework..
Oh well... only to do the new one. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow morning/afternoon

Otherwise I managed to finally find a bus home today. It was perfect, so now I don't need to waste money on cabs, I can wisely spend it on clothes and stuff instead! haha

Will most likely be going to Istanbul this weekend with some other exchange students... I'm sure it will b nice! Hopefully it wont be raining, or snowing for that matter, like last time..
Got an awesome deal, hotel + bus for about 50ish euros... which is what a return ticket Jönköping-Västerås would cost, Nice nice!
Gotta try to fix my camera first, so I don't need to be worried about loosing the parent's one!

OHOH... this morning when I went to the bus it was like 11c, and Bettina told me that during the day it had gone up to 18... doesn't surprise me, it is very windy, but me and Saba sat outside and talked for like 30min before starting feeling chilly!

Anywho, will maybe write more tonight... Bit tired now so gonna rest my brain for a bit!

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment