Friday, February 5, 2010

Don't stop believing


I am currently writing from the library, where I am supposed to study macro.
But I think that I deserve a break after the 2h of Spanish I just had.

As it should, we went through the alphabet, again... Not very exciting I have to say. But the second hour was a bit better. We started with feminine and masculine. Still not something that is very exciting or difficult for that matter, but I am happy as long as we're not doing the alphabet!

I don't know if u remember, but on monday it was like +15 here, amazing spring weather. I bragged and was overly excited about this change in temperature.
Well, I should have known better than that. Because, which I also wrote, we've had snow since wednesday. It doesn't seem to want to stop. Nothing compared to Sweden of course. It was only -4 this morning when I took the bus (left the house at 7 a.m) So scarf and glove weather today. Even used my new cup n brought some cinnamon tea with me! Very very good I have to say.

Everyone's asking me about my plans when I come to Sweden.
Honestly I don't know, and if I know myself well enough I will decide, definelty, just before arriving.
But I since I arrive to Gothenburg I will mos likley first go to Jönköping, then up to Västerås only to come back the last days to Jönköping again.

BTW, should I be alarmed that the security guy at the library entrance recognizes me!? I don't have to show any ID entering here anymore... Nörd varning!?

Well, need to continue with the problems and issues related to CPI...

Have a nice day!

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment