Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Poor Sweden


Wow, Poor home country, Sweden is more or less paralyzed by the snow.
* The whole railway system crashed, practically no trains are working,
* roofs are falling in because of too much snow, for too long time,
* traffic is crazy; 1000 people out waiting in the cold got crazy angry today because of some problem with buses
* People freezing to death

No one knows who's fault it is... why do you have to try to find that!?
It's the fucking weather, it's been snowy now since November-December... what did u expect... and it's not gonna stop yet...

In one way I wish I could see it cus I have never seen that much snow... last time there was that much snow in Sweden was in 1986, I was 2 years old, n don't remember shit!

But well I shouldn't complain, tomorrow I'm planning on wearing my spring jacket and some ballerinas... so... haha... sorry for rubbing it into your faces but it's pretty awesome no!? That warm weather in February!?

***Stole the pic from Rik, cus it's a pretty good one!***

Puss och god natt!

No comments:

Post a Comment