Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dangerous!??!?


Before dinner today Bettina told me that since Friday there has been some kinda raids against government or military people in Turkey; officials from Ankara, Istanbul and Izmir have been taken to custody since they are believed to have wanted to organize a coup d'etat in 2003 or something...
WTF!?

Is this gonna create some type of problem or agitation!? Or will the country go on as it is??

Freaky!

Good news of tonight is that it seems as if we're all going to Paris in June for Bettina's graduation! Yayyy... i'm über excited but also a bit nervous, haven't been back there since yeah... 2½ years or smth...
Feels weird, it's still what I consider home and now I'll b going back for a weekend staying at a hotel...
We'll see how that goes!

Have had a very productive afternoon otherwise, I read 4ish articles and half a chapter of the cross-cultural book. Got more work done than most other days! (0;

Another half good news for tonight is that my morning class is canceled tomorrow, that is the good half
the bad half would be that it is because our teacher is following a chemotherapy treatment... Feels pretty bad to be happy about a late morning du coup...

Oh well, I will keep enjoying my night, which started with pizza and a nice warm bath (i ignored the pool today, figure I can do that in the morning)
and will end with a nice talk!!

** The picture is from back in the day when Paris was home and I had to post my first tax declaration**

Have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment