Monday, February 22, 2010

Istanbul


It was an amazing weekend.
I can't explain how much fun we had or how good it was to finally be able to see Fredrik!

Those 5-6h on the bus, knowing that he was in Istanbul was difficult, and sitting in the cab, that couldn't find the hostel was even worse!

Benoit, Giorgio, Fredrik and I had a lot of fun... I haven't laughed that much in a long time!!

The first night we started off by pre-drinking in the hostel, then left to a restaurant eating some typically turkish food. Fredrik wasn't a fan of either the food or the beer (Tuborg) but I hoped it was ok!!
Then we went on to another bar, and then to another... I can't really remember how many or which ones, but we left early. Both tired after all the travelling.


The next day we woke up around noon or something, and went out. It was sunny, 21c and amazing!
We went for lunch under the bridge, haha, and then we went to the spice market and the bazaar.
We did some shopping and I met my bag guy who sold me two bags and was very nice!

At night we stayed in the hostel with benoit and Giorgio, drinking until 1am, went to a club, decided we wanted to meet up with the others but they were impossible to find.
So at 4-5 we went back to the hostel to sleep.

Yesterday fredrik and I wanted to go see the blue mosque, but well... we didn't find it...we found another one...
it was 24c in the sun and pretty sunny.
At 4 we came back and it was time to leave.

This was the short summary of the weekend, some pretty hilarious stuff happened, but right now I'm not feeling too good...
I got a bit sick and don't even have the energy to get out of bed

So i'm gonna stay in bed the whole day and think about what a good time i had, and how good it felt with fredrik.
We took a few decisions and well, it feels very very good.

I hope all of u had good weeekends too... thou, it seems as if thou back in Sweden u have quite a lot of snow... a huge difference from walking in a top and sunglasses for 2 days!!

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment